Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a YHC Friend? At the Yellow House, we recognize and celebrate the talents of our greater community members. We invite you to share your special gift with us!
Volunteers enrich daily programming in a variety of ways. Examples include leading or supporting Friends with the following activities:
- Artist-in-Residence sessions
- Cooking and baking
- Reading aloud
- Exploring town on the ACTR bus
- Leading or hosting fieldtrips
- Teaching Yoga, Tai Chi, or other practices
- Accompanying Friends to sporting events
- Your PASSION – the possibilities are endless!
Please email the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about volunteering at YHC. All volunteers are required to pass a criminal background check prior to participating with YHC.